Do you wish to see an entire underprivileged community gradually come out of the wrath of poverty? Just make a wish, and JAAGO is here to make your noble wish come true!!!
BDT 2000 (USD 27 / GBP 20)
The socio-economic background of all our children means they go through a sense of social deprivation since birth. This grow in manyfold as they themselves grow up. Standing beside even only one such child can bring a meaningful change in that family, which would in turn help them break the shackles of poverty and live a life with dignity.
We can connect you with all our 3500 students, each of whom can inspire you through their vividly challenging daily-life stories and their desperate efforts for a better future! And you can inspire them by supporting at least one of our students’ monthly education cost of BDT 2000 (USD 27 / GBP 20) through our Sponsor A Child program.
With your monthly donated BDT 2000, you will be helping a child-in-need getting a new school uniform, new school bag & necessary school supplies. Not only that, included in this BDT 2000 are the cost of the weekly nutritious meal and basic medications that we try to ensure in all our 12 schools. Your monthly contribution also enables us design and run multiple co-curricular activities all throughout the year!
JAAGO schools are like many other formal schools that follow the National Government Curriculum in English Version. Your contribution however small it seems to you help us bigtime operate all our 12 schools nationwide.
1. When you decide to sponsor a Hasi Foundation's child, you sign-up for a monthly donation of BDT 2000 (USD 27 / GBP 20) to support a deprived child’s school education. With this tiny amount, that is less than even $1 a day, you can offer a disadvantaged child a dignified future.
2. After you have wished to sponsor a child with us, at first you will need to fill up our Online Registration Form (click here). As you start filling up this form, you will provide us a few basic contact information just to establish further communication with you. As you submit us the filled-up Online Registration Form, a designated Relationship Manager (RM) from our Child Welfare & Sponsorship Department will respond to your query within two working days.
3. Yes. after you have signed up, we will send you a child’s profile. In this e-profile, you would get the basic details of the child and of his/her family, along with a recent photograph of the child.
4. Your monthly sponsorship of BDT 2000 (USD 27 / GBP 20) covers a lot more than the classroom education for a deprived child. With that money. each JAAGO child is ensured:
a. Skilled and trained teachers
c. School bag
d. Education Materials
e. School supplies
f. Health Care / Medical Support
g. Co-curricular Activities
h. Quality Education
5. Our partner companies have been working to provide access to quality education for the underprivileged children of urban slums and remote regions of rural bangladesh.
We collaborated with JAAGO and they are the pioneer organization to come up with ‘Online School’ concept back in 2011. 3,000 Children from some of the most remote regions of the country are getting access to quality education through our online school.
The daily classes are conducted from our online teachers’ center located at Rayerbazar, Dhaka, through latest ICT infrastructure support. Today Hasi Colaborateds with over 20 schools nationwide.
We follow the English version of Bangladesh Government’s school education curriculum.
6. We always encourages and appreciates all our sponsor parents to establish an emotional bonding with their designated children through Physical Visits, Skype Meetings or Phone calls.
7. It is very important for a child to have a sponsor, it not only reduces the organization’s financial burden but also when a child has a sponsor parent with him/her, it gives him/her a sense of mental security and empowerment. Our Child Sponsorship program is a non-binding contract with no obligation except we urge a two (2) months prior notice to be given to us, if for any unavoidable circumstances you wish to discontinue your journey with us. The time frame would grant us a suitable time frame to arrange another sponsor parent for that child.
8. Yes. You can donate from abroad through our internal payment gateway and also by using Global Giving platform. We are registered in UK and have Bank Accounts in UK.
I’m happy with the way they’ve been managing it because every now and then I keep getting information, report cards, wishes and so much more! I think I did this out of my social obligation and that everyone should do it. It’s nothing very difficult. It’s a moral obligation of ours to help these kids.